Moose Lake Resort warmly invites you to enjoy a relaxing vacation in the Northwoods of Minnesota.
Located two miles down a winding trail just off the beautiful Scenic Highway 39 in the Chippewa National Forest, Stennes’ and Buhn’s Moose Lake Resort offers 12 private lakeside cabins on approximately 100 acres. Moose Lake is well known for its variety of fish including walleye, northern pike, crappie, sunfish, bluegill, perch, and largemouth bass.
While our guests enjoy the rewards of fishing, there are also plenty of other activities:
- kayaking, canoeing, pontoon boat rides, paddle boating, sailing
- bird watching, hiking, playing horse shoes, volleyball,
- on-site 3-hole golfing, wakeboarding, skiing, tubing, swimming
- bonfires, reading, napping and RELAXING!
- rentals on boats – motors – pontoons
- 9 hole Disc Golf, Pickle Ball.
There is something for everyone here at Moose Lake!
Moose Lake Resort has hosted guests for over 43 years and 5 generations! Plan your family vacation, reunion, wedding or corporate retreat. Our friendly staff is here to help you.
Cabins are available from Mid-May to Early-October. Come early to experience the awakening of Spring and the parade of migratory birds and wildlife. Come after Labor Day to celebrate the jewel-tones and crisp days of Fall. Special pricing and packages available before June 1st and after Labor Day.